Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Story From Dan Brown

Jerry asked me to share this and I will try to post it on the blog
that Jared set up for all of us. It's a note about Grampa, from a
long time friend, Dan Brown. I'm pretty sure he & Jerry played t-
ball together and Grampa coached them. The "B & V" refers to Black &
Veech, the company that Dan works for. He and his wife, Claire, and
2 daughters currently live in Denver, Colorado. His mom, Joan, was
at visitation on Thursday night.

Love to all.
Cindi

Tom sent an email saying Louie had passed away. I'm sorry to hear the news, but I know he had tough going. Hopefully he is signing up for a new baseball team at the next level. Your pops always treated me like a million bucks, & was always interested in what I was doing, & what I had to say. When I was in my 1st year of B&V softball 27 years ago, your mom & dad came downtown to watch me play. I was late for the game, they beat me there, but I got in the game & afterwords I took them to the RenCen to show off my new office. Very flattering for me. You were lucky to have such a good guy for all these years. Give our best to Bea.

Your pal, Dan.

No comments: